Home Forums General Trading Post Wanted Conan Books

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Anyone in the UK got any Conan books they would be willing to sell. Books and comics are good. If books I am after non REH ones as I have all those…

Comics not fussed…

Participant

Hi Mike,

There are quite a few for sale secondhand on Amazon UK.  Searching for ‘conan de camp’ will bring up a lot of them.

Keymaster

That is very odd, I don’t now why I have not done that before, or maybe I did and got bad results by using a different search term?
    Odd…

Good shout though!

Keymaster

Oh wait I know why, trying to find a lot of titles from the same seller to avoid a gazillion pounds in postage from a dozen different sellers.
    I will have another look and see if much has changed.

Participant

It does take a little while to check them.  A fair few seem to be on sale on Amazon via World of Books.

It’s a shame that so many of the secondhand book shops have vanished.

Participant

There is a compendium of Barry Windsor Smith reissues.  I saw it at Chapters.  I had forgotten how much 8 like them over Sal Busema’s art.

Participant

Mike, I have a large collection of Conan comics from the 1970’s – the classic Roy Thomas era, that I was thinking of moving on – you’re welcome to PM me to discuss – my REH book collection goes with me to meet Crom in Valhalla, though….

Participant

I have some PDF Conan rpg books, have you read those yet?

Participant

I used to have all of the books years ago, even when at Uni. Not sure what happened to them though. Never really liked the Sprague de Camp (or whatever the name was) versions.

Keymaster

I used to have all of the books years ago, even when at Uni. Not sure what happened to them though. Never really liked the Sprague de Camp (or whatever the name was) versions.

I still have your comics here!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.