Home Forums General Trading Post Wanted: H&R East Germans

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does anyone state-side have a pack of the newer H&R East German infantry that they’d be interested in parting with?

Thanks,

irishserb

Participant

I bought the bullet and joined FB. On there H&R said they would be back on line this week. So if no luck elsewhere, and you are not in a huge rush, well..

If that doesn’t work for you how close are the GHQ third world regular infantry? You can look them up on Noble Knight to get a pic and order from them or GHQ by phone. I ordered last week but still in transit. But some guys on the GHQ forum and in the US got orders within a week direct.

Just looked on line in the NEWS section of H&R’s site and he is starting with the smaller and less obsessed about ranges. No idea which and when but it will be a gradual re-opening. He states the lines will be left up once they are added. So it may be a while for your H&R fix.

Participant

Thanks for the heads-up about H&R.  I don’t have an immediate need, so I can wait a little while.  I had looked a day of so before posting this, and didn’t see any update yet, so was afraid it might be some time before he started again.

Thanks again!!

Participant

Looked yesterday and they started with the 1/600 naval and added some of the 1/300 naval. He said a little bit at a time as he didn’t want to be swamped by orders for popular lines which would keep him too busy to introduce other lines. Sounds reasonable, just frustrating for us who just need a pack or two of something very popular to fill out a unit. Oh well first world problems.

Participant

H&R shows modern figures back in production now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.