Home Forums General Trading Post Wanted – Mordheim Rules

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

As above  😀

Participant

They were free to download off the GW site a year or so back. The actual rules are quite a small part of the book. Way back we really just used the QRS sheet after a game or two. I can’t remember which Warhammer book it was, but they had a skirmish set of rules in them that were basically Mordheim but without all the fluff. I sold mine pre-pandemic otherwise you could have had them.

Participant

Yeah, they are free online in a few places. Empire in Flames is a good supplement that broadened the game into the surrounding country side (instead of just the city). Brohiem recently had most of the official stuff as well as a lot of fan material.

Keymaster

Aye, I prefer to have original versions though, so looking for an actual copy.

🙂

Empire in Flames is a good supplement that broadened the game into the surrounding country side (instead of just the city).

That sounds interesting.

Participant

If memory serves, the old Town Cryer magazines had a series of articles that allowed Mordheim campaigns in Lustria and Khemri.  They might have been collected in an Annual or Compendium?

Participant

There were some supplements, but can’t remember the names though. We found that the game worked much better in Mordheim, rather than in the countryside. Ebay is probably your best bet for copies or maybe Facebook if there’s a dedicated group on there.

Participant
    Keymaster

Already bidding on one of those!

😉

Participant

The expansions did two things – change the setting a bit, and add new war bands. I think Empire in Flames added two Merc warbands from different parts of the Empire and the Lustria one adds Tilean mercs.
    FYI – the warbands can be wildly unbalanced especially with some of the expansions. It’s also easy to abuse the point system. We basically ditched the starting system at somepoint and created a more theme based one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.