Home Forums Horse and Musket Napoleonic "War to the Death" is Here!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sam Mustafa
    Participant

We’re delighted to announce the release of the second expansion set for Blücher: “War to the Death.”

This is a boxed set of 216 unit cards for all the armies of the Peninsular Wars. That means the British, Spanish, French (both early and late) and all the minor allied forces of both sides (Portuguese, German states, Polish, etc.) Cards also cover all subcommanders and the Spanish Guerrilla effects.

For more information: http://www.sammustafa.com

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Sam Mustafa.
    Not Connard Sage
    Participant

I notice that your UK distributor is discounting.

*credit card twitches*

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

Mike
    Keymaster

Who is the UK distributor?

Sam Mustafa
    Participant

Northstar is my UK distributor.

I don’t attempt to set any prices outside the USA.  For one thing, I don’t feel that I have the right to do so, and for another, I don’t follow the quirks of currency exchange, etc.

Given the astronomical cost of shipping from the USA, though  ($27 for a small parcel), it is surely cheaper to buy locally.

Mike
    Keymaster

Cheers!

Thaddeus Blanchette
    Participant

Play it again, Sam! Please! 🙂

We get slapped around, but we have a good time!

Lagartija Mike
    Spectator

My understanding (and I could have misheard) is that Blucher etc.. don’t employ dice. How is randomness integrated into the systemm?

Sam Mustafa
    Participant

Blücher definitely uses dice.

You may be thinking of the upcoming game, Aurelian, which uses cards but no dice.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.