Home Forums General General Wargames Foundry (Perry) Brit Paras 28mm

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Truscott Trotter
    Participant

Has anyone seen these in the flesh – how do they compare sizewise with Black Tree Design, Bolt Action or Artizan ?
    Cheers
    TT
    NB Posting here cos once again it will not let me post to certain forums grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Truscott Trotter
    Participant

Hello is there anyone out here?

Mike
    Keymaster

Maybe a picture of what you mean would help when asking if people have seen them?

(what forum couldn’t you post in?, why not, was there an error message or anything?)

Truscott Trotter
    Participant

Tried in the WWII forum kept saying could not post until I was logged in , obviously I WAS logged in as I posted on the General forum
    Foundry Brit Paras
    Foundry Brit Para Command

Mike
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear that.
    It does happen every now and again, alas I am unable to recreate the error so am unsure what is causing it.
    However it can normally be solved by going to the home page, logging out, crossing fingers, and logging back in again.

I hope you get an answer as they look nice.

Truscott Trotter
    Participant

Thanks Mike will try that next time it happens -delayed gratification and all that
    Anyway managed to find someone with some good comparison shots – prob the only ones on the net!
    From here
    http://saskminigamer.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/28mm-ww2-britishcanadian-para.html

(From left to right): Artizan, West Wind (newer), West Wind (older), Black Tree Design, Bolt Action, Crusader, Foundry

Paras 28mm

Mike
    Keymaster

ooh that is good, I was about to share this on Facebook to try and get an answer for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.