Home Forums Fantasy General Fantasy W:C&C – Battlelore 2nd Edition restyle PnP game in Warcraft universe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I would like to show you my PnP re-style of board game called Battlelore: Second Edition in the setting, inspired by Warcraft universe.

This is the game for two players in Command and Colors system – old, but good board game technic for easy and fast wargames. I always wanted to try that game after I played Memoir 44 – but nowadays this is rather hard to find game in my city, so I decided to make it on my own – why not?)

In this post I would like to share the final result with you, comrads. There will be another post about how did I do this PnP restyle – it took me about 1 year for production without any huge rests and I am proud of this game. Briefly, almost everything have been printed on Anycubic Photon S except hills – I made them from gypsum, everything was painted by me only, using both airbrush and standard brushs techniques, all prints were composed by me using art from internet. So, lets start our observation, enough words)

Everything except rules and few cards have been restyled – lorecards, command cards, deployment cards, almost everything.

I have both of them in Russian and English, links will be in the end of the post)

But the main dish here are the miniatures. I tried to recreate the most loved creatures inspired by Warcraft on the table and despite these were my very first models – results are rather good)

So, Horde army contains of 15 Grunts, 15 Trolls, 6 Taurens, 9 Wolfriders and of course huge Demon inspired by Mannoroth from Warcraft 3:

All of them have the unit cards which displays their stats and abilities:

Same story with Alliance army: 15 Footmen, 15 Crossbowmen (wait, what, where are the Riflemen? The answer is easy – I just like crossbows and this is not pure Warcraft game, just inspired by), 6 Morphs (hope I named them well), 9 Knights and 1 Gryphon Rider:

Also I remade all terrain and tokens, you can see them on photo. But my favorite part are dices! I love them)

I think the best description for the game are photos. So, lets check the out)

From the bird view:

To be honest, we have not plaid game yet (I was afraid that something might be broken and decided to complete photos first and then to try playing it). Lets take a view from different angels of the battlefield.

Battle is in full swing – here we can see stunned orcs and poisoned human squad – the situation is heating up!

Sly humans decided to use portal in order to strike enemy from behind…

… but something went wrong and now they are in the middle of the rough battle. Almost surrounded by blue and green enemies!

But what’s going on in the another part of the field. Horde dig in and hold its positions on the left flank:

Smart decision – despite the wound, Gryphon rider is rather dangerous enemy!

But seems he is rushing to stop the Demon from his insidious plans to turn the tide of battle:

During that, horde from the forest is trying to assault Alliance troops in the towers. Hope Morphs will have enough lucky dice to protect their positions:

Honestly – do not know why I named them Morphs…

Nerves to the limit, forces are equal and the outcome of the battle is unpredictable:

How’s the battle will finish? Who will win this fight? You can try to figure out yourselves!

If you like this creation – you can support me by subscribing to links below and rush in to the battle of C&C boardgame inspired by Warcraft universe! I called this project W:C&C and you are very welcome to try it on your table.

And to start the conversation – would you like to play that game?And of course the main question – for the Horde or for the Alliance?)

Links:
    https://www.patreon.com/sculptooner

https://www.instagram.com/sculptooner

P.S. Sorry for messy quality of the photoes) Please, subscribe to my Inst and if you really like – you can join me on Patreon, there is also April release out, thanks!)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.