Home Forums General General What Is Your Favorite New Figure Received This Year?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    irishserb
    Participant

Just General curiosity, what is your favorite new figure/model/miniature(s) received this year?

In my case, it is my Armies Army 15mm Chieftains.  I’ve had a thing for the Chieftain MBT since I was probably about 8 years old, and those castings are just amazing.

So what is yours?

kyoteblue
    Participant

QRF Leopard 1’s in 15mm for my Team Yankee gaming.

craig cartmell
    Participant

North Stars new plastic dwarves. I picked up four sprues at Salute and am already halfway through painting them 🙂

Cheers,
    Craig

The Ministry of Gentlemanly Warfare

Angel Barracks

Hmmmmm, whilst not the most accurate sculpt in terms of looking like a real person, I think these two are my favourites.
    They capture the flavour of the genre and started me into a whole new scale/genre after over 20 years of just the one…

15mm Copplestone Barbarians

Etranger
    Participant

This year? Haven’t bought much but the new Eureka Ethiopian Askari in 15mm would be my pick.

Mine’s the same as our dear moderator’s: Copplestone 15mm Barbarians are the best 15mm figs I have ever seen.

We get slapped around, but we have a good time!

Angel Barracks

Mine’s the same as our dear moderator’s: Copplestone 15mm Barbarians are the best 15mm figs I have ever seen.

It is odd.  In terms of proportions and anatomy they are a bit dubious, but in terms of awesome sauce they rule.

As for the best you have ever seen…  All in good time.

Whirlwind
    Participant

This is really tricky…

I like the Bossonian Bowmen figures in the Conan game.  Those or the 6mm Sudanese spearman in the Baccus Crusades range.

https://hereticalgaming.blogspot.co.uk/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.