Home Forums General General What is your single largest gaming miniature?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just wondering what everyone’s largest gaming mini is.  I just finished construction of a 1/400 scale Musai Cruiser from Gundam, and the sucker is over 20″ long!  Though it is not the largest model I have built, it is indeed that largest single playable miniature I will have had on the table to this point.  (Fortifications don’t count!)

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Participant

Where do you play, on a football pitch?

I have a 54mm Zeus. I feel inadequate now 🙁

Obvious contrarian and passive aggressive old prat, who is taken far too seriously by some and not seriously enough by others.

Participant

This scratch build Ork Gargant  stands over 2 foot tall, would be largest single piece, closely followed by the Emperor Titan.

Participant

I have a GZG shuttle/dropship in 25/28mm scale that is large and hefty……about 16″ long. ……..I also have a cargo ship for my 20mm piracy games that is about a yard in length…….

"Even dry tree bark is not bitter to the hungry squirrel"

Participant

Hmmm. Not as large as some here. Probably my 15mm VSF landship, but thats only about 12 inches long. Now, if we were talking terrain or buildings…

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Participant

Not counting terrain I don’t think I have anything bigger than a dreadnought from Dystopian Wars that is maybe 6-8″ long. I know my biggest figures are 28mm Late Roman cataphracts.

The tree of Life is self pruning.

Nothing impressive. A tiny 28mm scout aeronef from Ironclad Miniatures that I never finished painting and have never gamed with might be it. In most of my gaming pursuits, compactness is a watchword due to lack of space.

EDIT: That is to say, it’s tiny for an aeronef, disregarding scale. It’s still a big miniature by my standards. I bought it mainly to use as a stationary terrain piece because my typical gaming areas aren’t big enough to accommodate it as a mobile, flying vehicle.

Participant

15mm T-35.

Participant

Tyranid carnifex,

equalled by a Lizardman Stegadon:

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Participant

Probably my German Zeppleblimp:

A 28mm German airship for my Victorian adventure games.  Some of the ships might be a little longer, but don’t have the displacement.

Participant

My biggest single piece is probably the Star Wars miniature game AT-AT, standing about 14″ high.

I have got a 50 CM tall ZAKU II, but I’d not call that one a gaming miniature, unless I can find an empty soccer field…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.