Home Forums General General What's on your painting desk/table/corner

Viewing 24 posts - 361 through 384 (of 384 total)
  • Author
    Kitfox
    Participant

Here’s my new project, from Tabletop World.

Death to all fanatics!

Mike
    Keymaster

/nods

Thuseld
    Participant

Those 2D6 soviets look amazing, but I don’t know if I can justify 50p for 4 riflemen, when I can get enough for a couple of platoons for £4 elsewhere. I mean, they aren’t as pretty for sure, but…money. Maybe one day I can replace my armies.

Kitfox
    Participant

Slow going…

Death to all fanatics!

Mike
    Keymaster

Maybe but it looks lovely.

Kitfox
    Participant

The sculpting on this is so good it practically paints itself!

Death to all fanatics!

Whirlwind
    Participant

Those 2D6 soviets look amazing, but I don’t know if I can justify 50p for 4 riflemen, when I can get enough for a couple of platoons for £4 elsewhere. I mean, they aren’t as pretty for sure, but…money. Maybe one day I can replace my armies.

Sure.  And I guess it might put me off building large forces too.  That said, they are significantly cheaper than GHQ in the UK.  I might get around to doing another price comparison for 6mm WW2 at some point.

https://hereticalgaming.blogspot.co.uk/

Sane Max
    Participant

Based and undercoated all the stuff for my Dragon Rampant Evil Halflings. (well, waiting on the Giant Spiders from Wargames Atlantic)

It will be my very first ever entirely plastic army. I don’t like plastics, but I got the army on a whim, so no harm done.

Kim-Il-Sharku , Tree-34 and Halfling Halberdiers mostly done, with halfling Pikes, halfling archers and two units of Ruffians based and ready. Come on you Mirkwood Refugees, I am waiting on you.

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Smile!

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

Sane Max
    Participant

I AM smiling.

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Oh

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

Kitfox
    Participant

Getting there on the outside at least but I still have to paint the interior of three floors…phew!

Death to all fanatics!

Whirlwind
    Participant

Some WW2 Russians from Plastic Soldier Company just reaching the final stages:

https://hereticalgaming.blogspot.co.uk/

willz
    Participant

Hot off the work bench.

La Reine regiment in waistcoat order Spencer Smith plastic figures

The unpainted figure is what the figures started out looking like before a bit of carving.

Don Glewwe
    Participant

A flight of 1/300 H&R Albatros dug out of the ‘I’ll get to them when I need them’ bin (after languishing for too long…).

Now ready for next week’s tangle  with 24 Squadron over Baupaume.

https://brawlfactory.net/

Thaddeus Blanchette
    Participant

With the move to our new apartment set to happen in three days time, I am racing to finish up these last few figures before a several months’ long spell of not-painting sets in. (I need to build 250 linear feet of bookshelves in the new place, just for starters).

These are test paintings of Thomason’s micro space ships, and some seriously boared Microworld 3mm Suizz orcs.

We get slapped around, but we have a good time!

Thaddeus Blanchette
    Participant

(Sorry your figs are a little dusty there, Thomaston.)

We get slapped around, but we have a good time!

Guy Farrish
    Participant

Bits, lots of unrelated and apparently (and actually) uncoordinated bits of things.

Some 30YW Pendraken to expand armies for Twilight of Divine Right, and general megalomania:

Cuirassiers (new version – not that new but my others are the old version) not quite finished or based.

Some prepped shot awaiting priming

Some (very) old Davco WWI ships found lurking in the attic and in the process of being readied (some more in another box waiting for cleaning and priming.

Some Elhiem US Army

and Insurgents –

very new, inspired by the Battlespace Ultra Modern Solo Skirmish rules reviewed in this forum some weeks ago. The buildings and board have all been made and sloshed with paint to a stage I am prepared to try a few trial games with my son who expressed an interest. Part 1 completed –Part 2 was only a partial success as he had an execrable run of d10 throws to kick off. He says he may give it another go. Time to finish off the painting and terrain maybe.

Mike
    Keymaster

Crikey, that is a lot.

Mr. Average
    Participant

This week I have been mostly painting…

6mm scale Crusaders.

Mike
    Keymaster

“What’s on your painting desk/table/corner”

Why a new top surface for my painting desk/table/corner of course…

willz
    Participant

Way too tidy work bench Mike are you sicking from something.

fairoaks024
    Participant

Away too tidy, makes me feel uneasy, I don’t understand what’s happening……

Mike
    Keymaster

Ha ha.
    It has crud on it again. But at least the surface is clean.

Viewing 24 posts - 361 through 384 (of 384 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.