Home Forums Modern Where's Charlie Wargame Rules

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I was wondering if any of you would ever have downloaded a set of free wargames rules for Vietnam called “Where’s Charlie?”

I had them for years, originally downloaded from Pete Jones’ Freewargamesrules website, but after years of use the original copy has simply fell apart.  Unfortunately they seem to have disappeared and I can’t find the original file I downloaded back in the day.  I tried contacting Pete, but no luck on that front, so now I’m asking you guys if you could email me a file of the rules, or a hard copy (I’ll pay any expenses involved).

So can anyone help me out here?  Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks all.

Youth, talent, hard work, and enthusiasm are no match for old age and treachery.

Participant

I think I have it somewhere on my laptop. Will check tomorrow night if I have a chance and let you know.

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

That would be awfully good of you Paul, thank you very much!

Youth, talent, hard work, and enthusiasm are no match for old age and treachery.

Participant

You are in luck Cuchulainn. Do you want to give me a throw-away e-mail address and I will mail the rules to you?

Hi Paul,

I know I sent you a private email, but I just want to thank you again in public for the file containing the file of  “Where’s Charlie?”

I do appreciate your time and effort in helping me out with this.

Many thanks Paul!

Participant

No worries, happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.