Home Forums Air and Sea Naval White Bear Red Sun

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    DM
    Participant

Released today from Long Face Games, White Bear, Red Sun is a mini campaign covering the Russo Japanese War from the initial surprise attack on Port Arthur through to Tsushima and beyond. Also included is a brief history of the naval campaign, the campaign system itself, the “Broadside and Salvo” fast play pre-dreadnought rules and a complete set of ship data for the rules allowing the campaign to be fought out over a weekend or a few club nights. As well as the main 48 page book in PDF format there are additional files with A4 and A3 versions of the campaign map, sea area control counters and ship record counters for both sides for use with the campaign system.

All for the princely sum of £7.50

http://www.wargamevault.com/product/223354/White-Bear-Red-Sun

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by DM.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by DM.
    kyoteblue
    Participant

Cool!

Brian Weathersby
    Participant

DM,

For some reason, the preview on wargamevault.com is not displaying properly.

I'm lucky to be here
    With someone I like
    Who maketh my spirit to shine
    --Warren Zevon

cmnash
    Participant

Hi David,  Do you know why the rules are currently priced at £9.71 marked up to £9.83 ?

Mike
    Keymaster

If they are on WGV it could be to do with the fluctuation of the £.

Currently my rules are $9.54 but they started at $9.83, this is due to the exchange rate.
    I am getting less money from each sale as the £ falls against the $.

I am tempted to increase my £ RRP to offset the drop in value of the £ vs the $.
    Maybe DM has increased his RRP so he gets the same money from each sale?

cmnash
    Participant

Whatever the reason was, it’s gone away – they’re now listed as £7.50 …

DM
    Participant

Yes indeed, I went in and fixed them. For some reason WGV changed the rates. Hopefully fixed now

hammurabi70
    Participant

Released today from Long Face Games, White Bear, Red Sun is a mini campaign covering the Russo Japanese War from the initial surprise attack on Port Arthur through to Tsushima and beyond.

For clarification, this relates only to the naval aspects of the war or is there some aspect of the land warfare incorporated in this?

DM
    Participant

Yes, its the naval side.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.