Home Forums Horse and Musket General Horse and Musket Wild West Bloodbath

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Avatar photoMike.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I ran another of my Wild West gunfights using my home-grown rules on Friday.

Mark ran the posse of lawmen who had captured the notorious outlaw Stinking Pete and was es courting him to the local town marshal’s office to be locked up until he could be transferred to the State prison. Just before being captured Pete had robbed a gold shipment and only Pete knew where it was stashed.

Colin, Bill, Martin and Henry all had rival gangs of outlaws who wanted to grab Pete and “persuade” him to reveal where the gold was hidden. I umpired and controlled the townsfolk, which included the marshal and his two deputies, in the Marshal’s office. They would be activated once some entered the Marshal’s office, if the shooting had already started they would be on Wait (overwatch) and able to react, otherwise they would be taken by surprise.

All Mark had to do was get Stinking Pete into the jail, all the others had to do was either take Pete off the table, or else be the last man standing!

See how it went here https://tringwargames.blogspot.com/2019/03/wild-west-bloodbath.html

Keymaster

Nice effect on that photo, and the felt for blood amused me ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.