Home Forums Terrain and Scenery WizardKraft Terrain KS ends 10/6

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Peter Anderson
    Participant

Well, we’re down to the last 3 days of the Wizard Kraft Kickstarter (ends circa 2:30 AM Friday US EST, so a little over 72 hrs to go. I already increased my own pledge from $150 to $250, so I am putting my own money where my mouth is! As of now it is over 70% funded. Despite that, there are STILL some nice added incentives available:

First 30 (18 remaining) backers of $25.00 or more will also receive a swamp (6″ to 8″ diameter)

First 20 (5 remaining) backers of $75.00 or more will receive a 12″ long ford straight plus the above early bird item.
    So right now if you pledged $75 or more and it funds, you’d get both bonuses. Frankly, if you you’re starting from scratch with this system, the $150 pledge is an even better deal. And once again, there is NO shipping charge worldwide for anything bought as a part of the Kickstarter. That in itself is a real value, especially outside the US!
     At my request, William sent along some new sample photos of the variants he is working on already.
    Dry river beds with blue pools and arid flock
    4″ wide muddy rivers with green flock
    Blue rivers with arid flock
    DSCN0012.JPG (1243×1155)
    2″ wide blue rivers with green flock
    1″ wide blue rivers with green flock, with 28mm Napoleonic troops
    Wizard Kraft Kickstarter
    Thanks for your consideration. You won’t be disappointed if you do decide to get some of this proven, flexible, durable, very attractive terrain!
    Peter
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.