Home Forums Terrain and Scenery Wooden building scratch built 28mm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Wooden building scratch built 28mm

Got abit bored this week, saw i had a load of lollypop sticks so i thought i would build a wooden building. Still have not forgot how to create a swamp, will do soon

[/url]
    print screen windows xp

Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken!

Keymaster

Very cool, also cool that the wood is not bright brown.
    Do you have a money shot of all these on the table?

Participant

The sticks i got a 100 for 55p cut the ends off and split down the center,chimney is a cocktail stick on a piece of cardboard, tiles on top are cardboard, i made a building for less than a quid, hows that for value for money.

I made another as well because i still had a few sticks left over,will have to take a photo of that one later today.I am going to do the Russian village with around 20 buildings for the civil war, make a train station running through it and a model steam train for the game.

This picture above is so easy to create, anybody could do it, maybe i should do a step by step guild with pictures, seriously you would save a fortune

Participant

Nice, does the roof come off for accessing the insides or is it more of a solid block?

Participant

I made it solid, but i think the next one i will have a roof that comes off to put figures in

Participant

Very cool, also cool that the wood is not bright brown. Do you have a money shot of all these on the table?

Wood is only brown until it turns grey, people tend not to notice. We remember what we learned as little kids with colouring-in pencils and ignore what we see everyday, not relevant but fascinating all the same.

Another fine piece of kit Malc. If you have the notion, I would love to see some of the Boxer-Legation scenery again ol’boy, just thinking of it the other day with my card, balsa and glue laid out on the table

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
    Slowly Over A Low Flame

Participant

excellent result.

Participant

I made the Boxer legation a while back now, pretty sure i still got some photos on my pc, will look for you.

Participant

Outstanding job, thanks for sharing your work.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.