Home Forums Alternate History Imagi-Nations WSS imagi-nations community out there?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

Some years ago I created a War of Spanish Succession what-if Imagi-nation under the name of Defiant Principality, and then started running a campaign to see whether it was capable to survive the maelstrom about to fall upon it, or what.

The campaign lasted several years and was a source of lots of fun. It achieved a further dimension after I was accepted into the ‘Emperor vs. Elector’ 18th c. imagi-nations community –something that allowed a number of valuable and amusing interactions.

I’ve been missing constantly my Defiant Principality since I had to cease developing it, due to personal reasons.

But I can wait no longer, and now I’m determined to revive my beloved what-if nation. A handful of still interested gaming mates have started gathering around a story plot, while a campaigning system and a specific RPG ruleset are being written out.

However, after that much time since I disconnected, now I have no idea about the existance of any specifical early 18th century community, or where do they share their storylines.

Is it now this TWW subforum a successor to the good old ‘Emperor vs. Elector’ blog? Do people use now other channels?

Thanks in advance for your kind responses Sirs,

Lluís
    defiant-principality.blogspot.com

Participant

Welecome fellow Imaginationist, yes there is a large community out here.

Fife and Drum forum run by Jim purky has an Imaginationi section.  Not sure if you can view the photo’s without first joining the forum but all that is required is you to contact the forum by e-mail.

http://fifeanddrumminis.proboards.com/board/20/imaginations-military-pictures

The Lose Association of wargames has an imagination section also

http://www.looseasswargamers.org.uk/index.php

Here are some photo’s of the Electorate of Tiberia my imagination.  These were taken at our anual event at Kenilworth in 2018.

Willz.

Participant

Willz beat me to it!!! It’s a great site!!!

Participant

Here is the Tiberian military pay chests, finished them the other week.

Willz.

Participant
    Participant

Wow what a lot of eye candy.

Several things to think around still. I’ve already started writing some preliminary posts on the Defiant Principality’s brand new blog (defiant-principality.blogspot.com) –but these are aimed at giving an introduction to the campaign’s future gamers, and are of little interest still for other Imagi-nationeers.

(Well, our suzerain is always of interest, isn’t She? )

Such introductory task is likely to take some weeks still to complete –and there is a lot of rules and army lists writing ahead, so I’ll wait a bit until having some meat for whatever the forum.

Thanks,

Lluís

Participant

I have two SYW imagiNations in 3mm.

The first is Saxe-Tübbio, led by Herzogin Heiline D´Taxis.

The second is Biche-Pliese, led by Landgravine Elza Pappen.

We get slapped around, but we have a good time!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.