Home Forums WWII WW2 6mm game on A4 page on the blog – mission 3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello

This is mission 3 in a campaign following a British company through 1944 France.  I am using 6mm forces and playing on a 3×4 grid on a A4 page.

Games 1 and 2 were fun, even if the British lost both missions.  You will have to read the battle report to see if they continue the run of losing or actually get a win.

The UK infantry force is attacking a German armoured force. The UK mission is tasked with patrolling the No-Man’s Land area. Victory is assured if they inflict more casualties than receive or make the German’s break-off.

A full battle report is on the blog here:

https://shaun-wargaming-minis.blogspot.com/2021/07/ww2-west-front-1944-campaign-game-03-on.html

A link to the rules I used is in the blog report.

A picture in the opening game of the British forces pondering whether to assault the Germans  holding a farmhouse:

When british 1st platoon moved to the building and shot at Germans it used both activations right? The rules says the second activation can’t be for same unit.

Participant

@Thomaston, you are absolutely right.  The British did an illegal fire – the second activation should not have been allocated to the 1st platoon.    Can’t even remember my own rules 🙂  I will update the blog post to indicate this was against the rules.

I only spotted that because I made the same mistake several times.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.