Home Forums General Blogs WWI, WWII, and Vietnam Progress

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by kyoteblue kyoteblue 1 year ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Just Jack
    Participant

All,

Hey, an update: we’ve got Vietnam-era stuff, World War One-era stuff, and progress on my WWII Caen project.  Last weekend was incredibly productive for me from a wargaming standpoint, just haven’t had much time for the blog this week.  So I apologize, but sit back and drink in my latest batch of productivity, and I’ve got eight battle reports to write up and post (over on my Cuba Libre blog), coming as quick as I can.

North Vietnamese regulars from Pendraken.

Some Pendraken Teufelhunden.

And getting closer to Caen!  To see a bunch more pics (and some forces not pictured here), please check the blog at:
    http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2018/09/storms-brewin.html

Now I have to get over to Cuba Libre and work on those batreps…

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    kyoteblue
    Participant

You are a painting machine!!!

Victoria Dickson
    Victoria Dickson
    Participant
    Jim Jackaman
    Jim Jackaman
    Participant

Just Jack
    Participant

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.  Plenty more work to do, just got my bare metal from HR in, Caen is getting closer.

V/R,
    Jack

Just Jack
    Participant

All,

Yesterday afternoon was Christmas in September.  I was waiting (not long, mind you) on two sizeable shipments, one from Crescent Root Studio, and one from Heroics and Ros, and wouldn’t you know it but both arrived on the same day!  So I figured I’d post a few pics, take a gander.

The whole mess from Crescent Root.

And the whole mess from Heroics and Ros.  To see more pics, please check the blog at:
    http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2018/09/new-crescent-root-buildings-and-hr-bare.html

More to come.

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    kyoteblue
    Participant

Damn, I’m envious!! Er but in 15 mm!!!

Just Jack
    Participant

Thanks John, and the vehicles are 6mm, but the buildings are 15mm and will be making an appearance soon.

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    kyoteblue
    Participant

I look forward too it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.