Home Forums WWII WWII Dice Bags

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Angel Puebla
    Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Angel and I want to share with you the WARBAG dice bags. These are bags to store dice, laser pointer, tape measure etc. for WWII wargames, such as bolt action or flames of war.

More than 30 models with a lot of colour variations.

They are 100% manufactured in Spain and apart from the catalog of more than 30 bag models (and growing), they can also be made completely personalized. You can add your nick, change colors of the bag, add badges, logos, etc.

WARBAG Custom dice bag. 8 x 8 x 13 cm. You choose the logo and bag colours!

The bags are made with high quality canvas and the printing is vinyl thermo-adhesive. Everything is handmade and with techniques and professional tools. The bags have measures of 8 cm x 8 cm x 13 cm, although, being presonalizable, the dimensions can be modified.

WARBAG Custom dice bag. 8 x 8 x 13 cm. You choose the logo and bag colours!

This photo is an example of the possibilities of WARBAG. In the bag of British commandos, someone put his nick. The Totenkopf bag is not in the catalog that way, but the customer asked for it that way. The bag “La Nueve” (The 9th Company of the Regiment of Marche du Tchad) was a commission that became part of the catalog.

Another custom bag

The price of each bag is € 16 and shipping costs are € 6.85 for an order between 1 to 3 bags, € 10.95 for orders of 4 to 7 bags and from 8 bags the shipping is FREE!

In WARBAG 4 WARGAMES we make bags with historical badges, please do not feel offended if visiting the web you see some emblems especially sensitive.

They will not disappoint you, the WARBAG 4 wargames bags are of a quality well above their price!

If you need extra info, please contact us [email protected]

Regards!

Mike
    Keymaster

Thanks for posting, I like the Desert Rats one.

😀

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

I like the Pegasus.

Conversely, I’m not too impressed with the Totenkopf and Hitler Jugend

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

deephorse
    Participant

Some nice looking product there.

Less enthusiasm, please. This is Britain.

Angel Puebla
    Participant

Thank you very much for your responses.

Conversely, I’m not too impressed with the Totenkopf and Hitler Jugend

I think the same as you do. But I have received some criticism for some emblem, but they will be people from outside the hobby. In the end I decided to remove those bags from the web. I’m talking about the SS logo or directly the Nazi flag. I removed it because, after all, the red bender is civil and has little to do with war.

Patrice
    Participant

Some nice products; but, as other have said:

I’m not too impressed with the Totenkopf and Hitler Jugend

Me neither 

In the end I decided to remove those bags from the web. I’m talking about the SS logo or directly the Nazi flag.

That’s wise. 

Five years ago, Warlord Games produced a dice bag with the DAK logo too (a palm tree AND a swastika). There was a heated debate, from inside the hobby. Then they removed it from their catalogue, and I’m grateful they did.

We certainly don’t need to reproduce this discussion here (I’m sure Mike would be VERY unhappy if we start again here) but for an interest in the recent history of our hobby, please just have a look at what was said – and well understood, on another forum:

http://theminiaturespage.com/news/talk/msg.mv?id=1418419839

http://www.argad-bzh.fr/argad/en.html
    https://www.anargader.net/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.