Home Forums WWII WWII fast play campaign system

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Inspired by two articles in the Warning Order e-zine, I have put a small game (12mm on a small pinboard) up that examples a campaign system and fast rules to run the games with. The idea behind the article is to have a campaign concluded in a single day!

Observations, replay and links are up on my blog. LINK

http://battlefieldswarriors.blogspot.com/2022/07/campaigning-and-fast-play-wwii-tactical.html

Participant

This looks very interesting, and adaptable to other periods.  The people behind Warning Order deserve a medal!  The dedication and willingness to enrich the hobby are truly amazing, and I certainly don’t mind tossing a few coins their way.

Thanks for sharing not only the campaign, but also your thoughts and review.  As I’m part way through Hyde’s Wargaming Campaigns, this is very pertinent to me right now!

Participant

Thanks Tony, Matt (Warning Order) puts a lot of effort into the community, so hats off to him.

It has pressed the right buttons for me, I will  most certainly be setting up a campaign. It is a very flexible system, so you will doubtless benefit from feeding some of Henry’s ideas into it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.