Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi Yet more new Hammer's Slammers forces

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Treadaway
    Participant

I‘ve been working quite closely in recent months not only with Ainsty but Brigade Models.

The net result of this is some genuinely new toys and some re-purposing of existing models in their ranges to make up some new forces in 1/100th (and – at some point – even in 6mm: most are available already!).

Fasolini weapon syste on transporter

In order we have the Fasolini’s Company: these have only been available as a 15mm sheet only by changing the stats on the 28mm ones… In 1/100th you now have specific new infantry for Fasolini’s men plus the iconic anti aircraft weapon (in two barrel styles) and a transporter.
    PDF Big Detachment Sheet

Cecach Federal Army CSV with Dual Feed Cannon

Next you have the folks that hired them. One side of a religious war the Cecach Federal Army

Cecach Federal APC halftrack

They have Garrison troops PDF Big Detachment Sheet with emplaced weapons and ‌PDF Big Detachment Sheet – the fanatical shock troops.

Cecach epublican Anti Aircraft and Artillery system

Against them are the Cecach Republican Army

Cecach Republican Gamelin Medium Tank

PDF Big Detachment Sheet

They have just as much fervour – if not more – but their kit isn’t up to to much fighting, especially when the Federals hire Mercenaries…

To counter that, the Republicans buy in some heavy tanks to supplement their own forces. All the way from Terra the Republic buy in these heavy Blowers: Eisenfaust Laser Tank

Eisenfaust Laser Tank

Supplemented by some large APCs to move their troops around

Kastenwagen APC

they form a formidable fanatical force: PDF Big Detachment Sheet

Kastenwagen APC

Finally (but not finished yet) are a force from Podele’s World, nearby. These Mercenaries of Romanian descent fight tough in heavy armour (both personal and vehicular) but – while the other forces from Forlord Hope are in Beta (there will still be a little tweaking), Podele’s Lions haven’t even made it that far. I will say that their armour has quite a ‘Germanic’ feel to it and leave it there! German Forces

I will write more background when I finally have these bolted down but – in the mean time – this is very close to the final form.

Al models painted by Tony Francis of Brigade

John Treadaway
    hammers-slammers.com

John Treadaway

www.hammers-slammers.com
    http://www.hammers-slammers.com

"They don't have to like us, snake, they just have t' make the payment schedule" Lt Cooter - Hammer's Slammers
    Mike
    Keymaster

They are so very pretty, I recall years ago seeing a how to paint in MW was it?
    Very inspirational.

John Treadaway
    Participant

Funnily enough there’s an article by me in the next MW on painting 15mm tanks (mostly SF but with techniques that could be applied quite universally and specifically the recent clutch of Ainsty ACVs and blowers).

Just the processes I use to do it fast.

John Treadaway

www.hammers-slammers.com
    http://www.hammers-slammers.com

"They don't have to like us, snake, they just have t' make the payment schedule" Lt Cooter - Hammer's Slammers
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.