Forum Replies Created
…has picked up the TB 10mm line.
Prettiest? Possibly, but there’s competition from 17th century Poles, Sengoku Japanese, the classical Greek and Persian wars…can we settle for an unranked top 5?
Those are Zulus, not Numidians. 🙁
Ah, Connolly! One of the great fantasy writers of our time!
Me, I think. Alexander knows me as Ithoriel, elsewhere on the ‘net. And I know him as a complete pussycat
Alert to wargamers everywhere: Greek temples in antiquity were frequently NOT ruins.
- They cover about 75% of history, so there’s not very much else to choose.
- I can’t resist phalanxes (I play a lot of pike and shot too).
- Elephants, tartans, chariots, lots of big shields….
- The fact that you have to get up pretty close to affect your enemy, so there has to be lots of manoeuvre, rather than standing back and blasting each other with explosive shell, coupled with the limited communication technology, so it’s difficult and risky to do such manoeuvre.
- My actual name is Alexander.
Seleucids, esp. when playing mid-republican Romans.
Very odd to think of you as “Mike”.