From 1st January 2021 there will be changes to the ordering process that some of our customers will need to be aware of. Please note that this only affects customers in the EU, there are no changes at all for people outside of the EU.
1. Firstly, EU customers will no longer pay UK VAT (20%) on their orders. This will reduce the price of our standard packs from £5.50 to £4.58 instead.
2. EU customers will now pay the VAT of their own country when the package arrives in their country, similar to how you would currently receive an international package (eg. from the USA or Australia).
3. You may have to pay a handling fee to your own Customs department, but this will vary from country to country. From experience, not all packages are caught by the customs people so some customers might find that the package arrives without any charges at all.
4. All of this may change again on July 1st when the EU’s planned VAT OSS system comes in. At this point we would start charging you the correct VAT for your country as part of your order and you would not have to pay any
internal VAT charges or handling fees before you receive your package.
5. There will be no changes to our shipping rates at this time, we will hold these until we can see what increases are put in place by the various postal services.
If there's any questions then let us know, but please don't start getting into a political rants about this. It's happened now so we'll all just have to wait and see what happens over the coming months. No matter what the people in suits decide in the coming months, we'll still be making little soldiers and posting them out to people all over the world!