Our first show of the year is coming up in just under two weeks. Cavalier is run by the Tunbridge Wells Wargames Society and is held in the Angel Centre, Tonbridge. The show has been running for as long as we can remember, a good forty years or so, and is a very good example of a smaller wargames show with a decent mix of traders and games.
We have a smaller stand than normal at the show – this means that we’re a bit more limited in terms of what we can display, but we still aim to have as much stock as possible with us. We should have a good stock of most things, but won’t necessarily have room for them all on the stand so you might have to ask if you can’t see what you want. As always, we’re more than happy to take orders for collection at either event – simply send us an email with what you require and pay on the day, or you can order and pay in advance via the website using the ‘Collect in Person’ shipping option. The sooner the better, as I will be away for a couple of days in the week before the show.
- Celtos – Decent stock of all individual figures, small unit packs and medium army packs (no large army packs)
- Aeronef/Imperial Skies – All of the most popular fleet packs (the major powers) but not the smaller nations; a good selection of individual capital ships in blisters; rulebooks and accessories for Imperial Skies (no grand fleet packs or starter packs)
- Small Scale Scenery – the full range of all models
- Spaceships – full range of fleet packs (no individual models)
- Hammer’s Slammers – rulebooks; the full range of 15mm models; a selection of 6mm models and detachment packs (no 15mm detachment packs)
- 15mm SF – full range of 15mm vehicles, figure packs and accessories (no buildings)
- 6mm SF – full range of army packs, company packs and building packs (no individual models)
- Great War Belgians – full range of figures
- Magpie Miniatures – individual figures and blister packs
- Squadron Commander – full range of blister packs (no individual models or starter packs)
- Crom’s Anvil – full range of figures
- We will not be able to bring any 10mm SF buildings, Iron Stars or Land Ironclads miniatures unless ordered in advance.