Home Forums Ambush Alley Games Force on Force Afghanistan for FoF

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Really glad I found these rules.  They give a great sense for asymetrical warfare.   Posted an after action report from a squad I am taking through Afghanistan.    Found here: Platoonforward.blogspot.com

Also have a question:  Is there never any scatter for artillery or air dropped munitions?

Thanks

Joe

Participant

Hey

I think, there is no scatter for artillery or air strike attacks. All is related only to TQ.

It seemed strange for me, especially regarding artillery barrages, but I suppose that game designers probably assumed that modern artillery, when properly guided, is quite close to the point weapon type – in contrary to the WWII artillery.

Participant

Jon,

Thanks for your response; I guess that was the thought.  Still seems hard to believe, particularly for dumb bombs.

The link didn’t show well in last post.  Let me try again: http://platoonforward.blogspot.com.

Thanks again

Joe

Hey! Yea, there’s no scatter. Artillery and such was abstracted this way on purpose.

There IS that totally unfun Fog of War card that rains hell down on your own troops if you’re unlucky enough to draw it. 🙁 I think I get it every other game or so.

Participant

Thank you!

Joe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.