Home Forums WWII Crossfire Game Report

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

The author of this topic requested their account be deleted.

This topic has been kept by attributing the original post to an admin account, and replacing the initial wording by the now deleted user with this.
    To have deleted the topic in its entirety would also have deleted the replies of others, and it is not fair that their postings be effected.

– Mike.

Participant

Tim, a ton of work in that AAR, much enjoyed, thanks. I was a frequent visitor to your old site, nice to see some of that carefully managed photography here, especially the black and white shot of the IS2.

Participant

Excellent Tim, thanks for posting! That was a lot of fun, and really great looking troops and terrain.

V/R,

Jack

Participant

Great report Tim. Nice to see the Revell panzer grenadiers in action once again!

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" - Helmuth von Moltke

Participant

Excellent report. Thanks for sharing. I think I have only played Crossfire two or three times but I do remember enjoying the rules even on the initial play through!

Participant

Black and white miniatures photo’s immediately get me in an 80s gaming mood, nice ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.