Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi Dead Body conversions for Zombie and other games (and some survivor conversions)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The figures below are all conversions in some way or another.
    From left to right: small girl with converted head and arms, Blue Lady has Biker Babe legs with a Zombie Vixen torso and head; Green Lady has converted arms; Police lady has Biker Babe legs and head, survivor body and weapons and the very aggressive and upset lady is a Zombie Vixen torso and head with survivor arms. Quite pleased with them!

Not exactly “Survivors” but more “Ex-Survivors”. In our games there have, so far, only been Survivors or Zombies. What was missing was the intermediary stage of “Dead”. So grandad made some bodies by mixing suitable parts from survivor and zombie plastic sprues. These may be used to represent survivors that have been partially eaten or recently killed and going through the process of conversion to zombies. These have been quite successful so I may try to make some more. These ones may go onto clear plastic bases to make them easier to handle.

Keymaster

Nice, what make are they?

Participant

Nice, what make are they?

They are mostly from the Warlord Games “Project Z” boxes with odd bits from my spares box.  I hade to “flatten” some by bending and cutting.  Others had limbs repositioned, torsos separated and repositioned etc to create as much variety as possible.  A few needed to be sanded smooth on the side nearest the ground or had bags positioned to support or strengthen the figure pose.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.