Home Forums General Announcements from TWW. FEATURES OF TWW

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

FOLLOWING TOPICS

There are 2 ways you can follow a specific topic.

You can post on that topic and click the box that says ‘Notify me of follow-up replies via email’:

You can also be notified of new posts on a topic without having to post on it by clicking Subscribe at the very top of the topic name:

There is also a way to be notified of brand new topics.
    Simply choose the forum you are interested in and click on Subscribe, then you will be notified of any new topics within that entire forum:

Keymaster

I have had a few e-mails asking if it is OK to have more than one account on TWW.
    Yes it is.
    Just make sure no matter how many accounts you have, that you stick to the forum rules.

Keymaster

Users can now remove other users posts from view.
    Under each members name on the left is the Ignore User button, click this and you will no longer see anything this person posts.
    (You may need to refresh the page once you have ignored them for it to click into effect.)

It does not hide what they wrote with the word ignored in a grey box, but rather it completely hides the fact they have posted, you just don’t see them at all.
    Of course you may decide you have missed them after all, and want to see them again.

In any topic where they have posted you will see a message bar that says they have posted:

You can click this to see what they said.
    If you then decide you want to be friends again you will see the Ignore User button has been replaced with….

Unignore User!

Click that and job done.

Keymaster

I have had some people ask me about passwords and URLs.

Your password is not part of any URL that can be crawled by any search engine.
    In fact as moderator even I don’t know your password.

Keymaster

As well as the above way to get to key topics, I have added those shortcuts to the bottom of the forum pages:

Keymaster

You can upload images directly to the site without the need for third party hosting.
    One of the issues with 3rd party image linking is that unless the other site is secure (https rather than just http) they will not appear on TWW.

To upload an image, click the image icon:

Then when that opens a pop up click the little folder to search your device for an image:

Upload and go!

PS: Try to keep the images small in file size or the server will reject them, less than 1mb please, around 300kb should be good enough though if you can do that.

Keymaster

Searching the Forums:

Pop to the forum home page.

Then type into the search box:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements from TWW.’ is closed to new topics and replies.