Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi Full Thrust

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I found all my old Full Thrust rules during a clear-put recently, and I’m wondering if anyone here can help me out.

So there’s Full/More Thrust, plus the Fleet Books from GZG, but at so point I printed out various other expansions/re-works such as FT:Remixed, FT:Continuum and some other bits and pieces.

I’m trying to save space; does anyone know what are the generally ‘agreed’ settled rules for Full Thrust, or is it still very much whatever people prefer?

I’ve seen reference to a ‘Full Thrust 2.5’ on the GZG website, but I can’t quite work out what rules comprise that.

Haven’t played it in years and I’m giving serious consideration to a play by email game with a mate, would just like to use the most mature version of the rules as I’m guessing it’ll give the best experience.

Anyone?

Participant

I’d say the most up-to-date/ playable  version is Full Thrust Cross Dimensions.  While it’s a fan made edition, it was written with the endorsement of GZG and seems to stay true to the  rules. The latest version I could find was June 2021 so pretty recently updated and easily found via Google.

From what I recall the “official” version 2.5 just refers to the base game including the rules from fleet books 1 and 2 so if you have those you’re already on v2.5.

Death to all fanatics!

Participant

I’ll second Kitfox.  I also believe Cross Dimension is the most complete and updated collection of rules.  You could also ask over at the Full Thrust Facebook page.  It’s very active and has a ton of fan made files to download.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fullthrust

Regards,

James

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.