Home Forums General General Holiday Haul

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Feel free to share what gaming stuff you got for Christmas in here…

Participant

Tinder to relight my (attempted) game-design effort…consider yourselves forewarned!  

I won’t get anything for Christmas war-gaming wise but I do intend to paint some 15mm Napoleonic for a friend and also finish some 28mm Napoleonic cavalry  for a game in the new year.

Participant

I have some FOW terrain and buildings on order but will not get them till after X-mess.

Participant

A token present in the form of a couple of Del Prado N gauge trains for use with BKCII. Both will receive new paint jobs and one possibly some minor conversion works.

Participant

I don’t get anything for Christmas. Honestly I get most of what I want throughout the year. Wargaming-wise my two sons are getting the limited edition Bella Manicottie Todoroni for Flintloque and the Brewswick Black Horde dwarves. The best present I could get is both the time and the drive to finish off my Killer B Lost Legion troops that have been sitting with base coats for far too long.

Participant

The Star Wars game

The new version of DBA

Some Baccus French Napoleonic infantry (in greatcoats) and some Carabiniers.

I’m delighted with all 3!

Participant

A few Osprey books, Empress Zulu War cavalry; Stalingrad Expansion for Tide of Iron, and some painted figures (I’d bought myself to which I applied money from relatives).

Participant

Got some 15mm African animals from Splintered Light for the grounds of the Mugabian presidential palace, and some Reaper 28mm post-apoc figs.

Lean Christmas here for the adults as we had a large car bill and could not get very much at all, did have this though we which bought at Blast-Tastic! as a Christmas present:

Hopefully have a game tomorrow night.

Participant

Mostly I got dvds and books (World War Cthulhu = yea!) but gaming wise I got the first saga expansion for the LotR: TCG entitled “The Hobbit: Over Hill and Under Hill”.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.