Home Forums General PC and Console Gaming Hurricane is safe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Well, unauthorised take off to chase a damaged He111

Now I had to get the hurricane home, or I would definitely get shot.

I stayed away from the bad parts of the bomber, bearly hit the plane. But my flight lead took care of it.

First landing in this campaign.

Participant

Nice job, and a mission way different from what you normally see in campaigns.  I like the rolling terrain, gives you something to play around in and breaks up the monotony.

I saw that there was tape covering the gunports when you took off.  Does it model the tape being being punctured after firing as well?  I also saw that the bomber started to dump its load after that last pass, it was so low that your leader could have been damaged by the splash if they had gone off.  Could you tell if the pilot was hit, or was it control surfaces that made it go in?

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Nice job, and a mission way different from what you normally see in campaigns. I like the rolling terrain, gives you something to play around in and breaks up the monotony. I saw that there was tape covering the gunports when you took off. Does it model the tape being being punctured after firing as well? I also saw that the bomber started to dump its load after that last pass, it was so low that your leader could have been damaged by the splash if they had gone off. Could you tell if the pilot was hit, or was it control surfaces that made it go in?

Tape does get ripped off/punched through, if you watch the first video from the campaign, I did zoom in on the wings as I let loose the first volley and you see burnt holes in the tape.

I doubt the pilot got hit, he’s well protected from the back.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.