Home Forums General Conventions and Shows Lincombe Barn Bristol Tabletop Sale 14 May 2023

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Tabletop Sale is happening again Sunday 14 May – Figures, rules, games etc and in my case Books at £1 each or less!

Clearing a lot of old stock now I’ve retired.

Doors open at 1000hrs – 1230hrs £3.

Early Bird ticket £5 entry at 0930hrs

Details: Lincombe Barn TTS

Burgers, Bacon Sandwiches, snacks hot and cold drinks available in the kitchen.

There is gaming afterwards for those so inclined.

Participant

Have a great day Guy as pointed out can’t make this excellent show.

Participant

Thanks Willz.

I did.

My son came with me as muscle – books seem to get heavier as the years go on for some reason- and he manfully sat there during the morning but I didn’t think he could stay sane much longer  listening to me wittering on about Soviet EW assets of the 1980s and why I wasn’t going to buy the 20mm British Bobbies someone had on sale for a very reasonable price.

So I took pity on him and we missed the games at the end. Sad for me, but a great relief for him. A few years ago he might have joined in – I had high hopes when he helped out on a few games  – but Metallica, Slipknot and a dedication to thrashing a burgeoning collection of electric guitars has led him astray for now.

I still had a great time talking to people and seeing old faces.

Thanks to all at Lincombe Barn for a very enjoyable day out.

Participant

Glad you had a good day out Guy. I forgot it was on, then when I remembered I was half way through doing something. Also I cut my finger badly a week ago so would have been unable to drive there, relying upon SWMBO, who was busy too:(.

Participant

Sorry to hear that Steve. It would have been nice to have a chat face to face.

Hope your finger is okay soon.

Participant

Thanks Guy! Healing OK but taking a while, which is preventing any painting or modelling, which is a tad annoying to say the least.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.