Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Given the popularity of this period, I’m a bit surprised that not only is it not a separate section in period, but doesn’t even have a folder in H&M general.  Is there no interest whatsoever here on that topic?  Just curious.

JJ

Participant

I do it but in 15mm so most of my games are solo or I coerce some local folks at my FLGS.

The tree of Life is self pruning.

Participant

I don’t think it warrants a separate board, for a couple of reasons.

First, if you are looking for posts about the old west, it is pretty easy to scroll through the ‘General Horse And Musket’ board. It has a reasonable amount of traffic but not an overwhelming number of posts.

Second, there are not a huge number of posts devoted to the old west. If they were put in their own board it would look a bit sparse. Potential contributors may conclude that it is a bit of an orphan board and be deterred from posting.

Just the way I see it, of course…

Participant

I play the Plains Wars in 15mm using either Yellow Ribbon or The Men Who Would be Kings.  I’m happy enough with it been accommodated on the General Horse and Musket board at the moment.

OB
    http://withob.blogspot.co.uk/

Participant

Thanks guys. I’ll just plan on posting here then.  No worries…

JJ

Participant

I do it but in 15mm so most of my games are solo or I coerce some local folks at my FLGS.

Got any pics? I play(well not for ages) LoToW in 28mm but all my cardstock buildings have gotten knackered over time so I don’t play it much any more, I was thinking(once ive finished a few other projects) of starting afresh in 15mm having recently painted Blue Moons 15mm Gangsters I am tempted to try out their Old West range.

My attempt at a Blog: http://ablogofwar.blogspot.co.uk/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.