Home Forums General Board Games and Card Games Squad Leader score

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I had an old Squad Leader box I got from ebay, but I was never sure if it was complete. The other day while visiting a used toy store, we noticed some board games and I grabbed another Squad Leader box for 20 USD. Counting it out, it turns out that it seems to be complete (I dont know exactly how much you should get, but we compared to the scenarios and every counter required to set up each of the scenarios are included).

As a bonus, I also scored a copy of Cross of Iron unpunched off ebay for a decent price. The board included was a bit warped, but I have modern prints of boards 1-5 from the ASL Beyond Valor box.

Participant

Nice work!

reminds me that it was a shame that SL never reached the Far East, Pacific or Desert.

Participant

And snagged Paratrooper and Partisan for cheap this weekend. Both were bagged and without the box but the map boards are in very nice condition, all the scenarios are included and while I havent counted the counters (heh) yet, it seems pretty complete.

I know the Paratrooper scenarios were reprinted, but I kinda wanted to have the original ones, particularly since I have a couple friends who are interested in learning ASL.

Participant

Scans of the counter sheets can be found in the images section of the game pages on board game geek.

Participant

Ah sweet. thanks! That’ll make it easier to line things up.

Participant

Ah sweet. thanks! That’ll make it easier to line things up.

That is how I inventoried my copy of squad Leader and the expansions. Only missing 2 counters over all 4 games. I can live with that!

Participant

Since they generally came with more “stuff” than the scenarios require, there’s a fair bit of slack I suppose 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.