Home Forums General General Would you dare?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Participant

Would I dare what? <wonder what that smiley does?

Dunno if Annie’s got here yet, so I’ll give her a plug (oooer!)

http://thedicebaglady.net/

Obvious contrarian and passive aggressive old prat, who is taken far too seriously by some and not seriously enough by others.

Participant

They look nice.

Participant

Heya.

Honestly, hitting a certain age milestone soon and in all that time I have never come across dice bags before, expecially crocheted ones.

Would you dare, turn up at the club, show tournament with your dice in one. Thinking about it it could be a good psychological weapon against your opponent πŸ™‚

And NCS you might have sorted a prob for me. I was going to be looking for gift bags for family. Non wargaming related and you may have given me the answer with that link.

Cheers

Andy

Participant

The dice lady ones are really cool, I’d be proud to take one of those to the club.

Participant

The weird thing is I have spent the last ten minutes looking at the dice lady site. Thinking Christmas is not far away and I am looking thinking mmmmm could I put small christmas presents in some of these for the nieces πŸ™‚

Participant

Around these parts the Anzac biscuit tin seems to be de-rigeur for carrying buckets’ o dice around….

http://sparkerswargames.blogspot.com.au/
    'Blessed are the peacekeepers, for they shall need to be well 'ard'
    Matthew 5:9

Participant

Hey, there’s nothing crazy about crocheted dice bags! Not quite sure what the stigma is there, much better than a dirty old sock or lunchbox πŸ˜‰

Cheers for the er, plugs and compliments guys!

Let me know if you have any questions and whatnots, remember the old saying – Real Men use Dice Bags….

https://badsquiddogames.com/
    @BadSquiddoGames
    www.facebook.com/TheDiceBagLady

Participant

Hey you leave my really useful box dice carrier alone,Β  it might not be crocheted (that is the right word yes? it just looks wrong) but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy πŸ™‚

And not sure about real men which is why we won’t mention the order I just put in lol

And Kudos to Nick for the plug.

Participant

Hey you leave my really useful box dice carrier alone, it might not be crocheted (that is the right word yes? it just looks wrong) but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy :-) And not sure about real men which is why we won’t mention the order I just put in lol And Kudos to Nick for the plug.

To be fair, Connard mentioned them before me, so he gets the kudos. I was just trying to be in with the cool kids.

Annie’s dice bags are really cool though. It’s my birthday soon too, so if anyone was thinking of getting me one…

Participant

oops forgot Connard got the first mention, sorry mate.

Won’t mention mine is coming along well. It’s one of those round numbers you don’t want to remember and would prefer that the end ofthe world happens at one minute to midnight.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.