Home Forums Modern Israeli Force for Modern (1980s) Team Yankee

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

https://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.com/2021/11/israeli-force-for-team-yankee-oil-war.html

I’ve put a blog post up covering the start of my Israeli force for Team Yankee to match the Syrians I posted a few weeks ago. Plenty here to be playtesting with, game report and rules thought coming soon.

More pics of the units on the link above.

I will be adding Artillery and Aircraft in the coming months as I work my way through the rules. We have used a card Activation system to replace the igo ugo in the actual set and extended the shooting ranges which were very low.

The game we did play was actually very enjoyable and I hope to get some more in soon.

Regards Ken
    The Yarkshire Gamer

Http://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.co.uk

Nice force. My only complaint about battlefront Israelis is they have the top secret spiffy missile tank but no blazer armor for the magach.
    What color did you use for Sinai Gray, and what would you recommend for the earlier sand color?
    Looking forward to the painting tutorial.

Participant

Hi,

The missing reactive armour on the Magachs I a real shame but they have scrubbed up pretty well, Sinai Grey, is Sinai Grey would you believe ! From the Vallejo Air range. I haven’t done any of the earlier sand colour but Vallejo do a paint for it in the same range so I would go for that

Regards Ken

The Yarkshire Gamer

Http://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.co.uk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.