Home Forums General General MOJO On Display.. Reply To: MOJO On Display..

Participant

The surface upon which I play serves double-duty as the bench upon which I build (when I say “build” I mean “put stuff I’m not presently building”),

This, this right here…

My 2nd biggest problem is that as soon as I have terrain setup I also have cats invading the battleground.  No real way to keep them out.  I even put barn doors on my office and they figured they can just pull them off the track and slip in.

But to answer your question:  Yes.  I have a pair of 1/72 scale Pnz IIIs that sit prominently on a shelf right at eye level, and i see them every time I come into my office (and if it is light).  One I made when I was like 11, and has an interesting yellow and grey-blue camo job.  The other is only a few years old and was my first attempt at color-modulation and filtering.  Every time I see them I want to bust out some minis and have a bit of a battle, and usually at the most inconvenient times.  I have vowed that my next residence will have a HUGE gaming room/man cave where I can actually have enough space for ALL of my hobby (and business) endeavors.

(I would probably also game more if my gaming buddies had more time)

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."