Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century 18th Century French Harbour 28mm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Have just joined this forum, great to have something like this based in the UK. Here are a couple of photos from my blog devoted to the late 18th century, particularly the French Revolutionary Wars. Michael

That is pretty!

Participant

Woow! Congratulations.

And the flag of St-Malo on a ship on the first pic, excellent!

http://www.argad-bzh.fr/argad/en.html
    https://www.anargader.net/

Participant

Here are a couple of photos from my blog devoted to the late 18th century, particularly the French Revolutionary Wars. Michael

Could  you give us a link to your blog Michael?. I’d definitely like to see it.

Participant

Very nice models, cheers for sharing.

Keymaster

I am sure he won’t mind for me jumping in, his blog is HERE

Participant

Thanks All for the kind comments, I need morale boosts to paint anything these days, that’s why a forum like this can be a great help to me. Well spotted Patrice, it was used by French privateers at StMalo. Paul, my blog is skg3wargames.blogspot.co.uk. William, I have recently got hooked on viewing the Kingdom of Wittenberg blog, great fun, I assume you know of it, its been around for several years. Thank you Editor Mike, I am rubbish at anything electrical, can barely use a tv remote. Michael

Participant

What a lovely blog, I am now following it.

Thanks, Paul.

Participant

Thank you Paul, pleased you liked the blog. I feel quite strongly that the French Revolutionary Wars are separate from the Napoleonic, particularly the campaigns in the Low Countries, the West Indies, and the Irish Rebellion. But I will be using the blog to also carry other wargame interests set in the 18th century.  Fair chance I’m fighting a wargame with friends on Thursday, hope to put up some photos. Michael

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.