Home Forums Terrain and Scenery Antenociti’s Workshop Resin Moulds?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does anyone know if another company picked up any of the moulds from Antenociti’s Workshop after they very sadly went out of business?  I was always a big fan of Jed’s products and was hoping some his stuff was still in production somewhere so I could keep adding to my collection.

Death to all fanatics!

Keymaster

Seems like the kind of thing Ainsty or Old Crow may have picked up.
    Though I think Old Crow has been out of business for donkeys…

Participant

I was able to get in on Jeds KS, but I don’t think his physical models are available anywhere anymore, which is a real bummer.

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Participant

Sadly Old Crow are long gone and no sign of them at Ainsty or Crooked Dice thus far.  I suspect they’re lost to history sadly.

Death to all fanatics!

Participant

I got a few of the Antenocitis Workshop resin furniture pieces but since I do my sci-fi in 20mm-ish not 28mm I hummed and hawed about getting many of the others.

Then I discovered they were no longer available.

Truly, one regrets things undone far more than the things we should not have done!

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Participant

Indeed, I been looking for a year and only today got a lead and messaged the former owner. If anybody has leads, please share them here.

My blog: http://rolandsminireviews.wordpress.com/

Participant

It’ll be interesting to see if you hear back although sadly I think these may have disappeared forever like so many other great products.

Death to all fanatics!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.