Home Forums General General Ground Zero Games – superb service

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve not used Ground Zero Games on the web before and just wanted to share my experience now that I have.

I’ve placed 5 orders in the last month (I know I could’ve saved on P&P – call it bad planning!) and every one of them has been dispatched on the same day!

I’ve bought far too many toy soldiers for my own good, from more manufacturers than I can name and can’t recollect having had a ‘bad’ experience from any of them (maybe I’ve been lucky?), but I can’t recall any other manufacturer sending an order on the same day …

Even today, when I noticed there was a post saying Jon was trying to take some time off, he still took the time to reply (3 times!) to my emails and still got the order out today!  

Service like that is excellent, and I will certainly be sending more of my pennies in GZG’s direction in the future.

And the figures I bought – from their Moongrunt range – are superb!

So, GZG provide an excellent service and I wanted to share that

Participant

I live in the US and have had consistently fast and excellent service from GZG. Not to speak of being a fan of Dirtside II!

Participant

I’ve just had an excellent experience with GZG too.

My order went walk about and Jon had a new one in my hands in a week.

Participant

There are so many iconic sculpts in the range too.  I love the chubbier look as well.

Participant

He cast up a custom TOE for me once, including the out-of-print “Deimos/SO” grav MBTs on the cover of the Dirtside II book.  I mean, class act all the way.

Participant

I ordered from them last week. Email saying it had been completed a few days later. Package on my doorstep the day after that. 5 packs of 6mm infantry, some vehicles and mecha.

What I love most about GZG is that their 6mm infantry bags are “30+” infantry. I tend to get on average about 60 figures per pack. Only once were there something like 4o or so.

Participant

I’ve always had excellent service from GZG, although I usually wait for the Christmas sale and the January discounts. Jon is a class act and I love the vehicles. They have just the right vibe for my armies. I really should see about painting them some day too.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

https://roderickdale.co.uk/
    https://emidsvikings.ac.uk/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.