Home Forums General PC and Console Gaming Scooter vs the cat

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The A4 Skyhawk was used in the real top gun training course.

Ofcourse they used a super stripped down worsen, while I only have the regular one.

I’m going agint a rookie AI as on paper the F14 is superior in everything except the roll.

Turns out rookie was to easy so next time. I’ll try “trained ”

That was easy.
    Would love to see how much more maneuvering the harder AI would do. Also one of those post-battle disply for the whole flight would help show maneuvers.

Maybe vs F15 next?

That was easy. Would love to see how much more maneuvering the harder AI would do. Also one of those post-battle disply for the whole flight would help show maneuvers. Maybe vs F15 next?

I’m in the process of editing a video were I’m against a trained and then a veteran AI F14.

It does put up more of a fight.

The problem with the outside recoding is that it isn’t a true recoding,  it only records inputs and then actually runs a completely new “game” based on recorded inputs. And there is  bug that means often those recordings are very wrong. So recordings show planes hitting the ground when  they didn’t or planes flying in the wrong direction firing their guns randomly into nothing.  So you have to editing it carefully to get around the bugs.

I meant the graphical display with blue and red planes and flight path. Don’t know if its organic to DCS or some third party thing. I’ve always found those to show maneuvers much clearer.

Ah yes, I have tacview.  I can see if I can get one up of some of the fights had yesterday or today.

It’s always easier for me to see adn understand maneuvers and also gives me a chance to cbackseat pilot your ACM.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.