Home Forums Nordic Weasel Games Sci-fi / Fantasy Squad Hammer photos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

3 Squad-Hammer games in 3 days. My best buddy flew cross country to hang out for a week and we gamed as much as possible. I love how easy it is to break out NWG rules and throw down a new game we’ve never played before. Here are some pics from our epic last sesh while we stayed up all night before his morning flight home.

sh1

sh2

sh3

sh4

sh5

sh6

Richmond, VA. Let's play!

Participant

So glad you guys had a great time!

I see a lot of heavy gear mechs on there. They make fantastic support walkers for 15mm, don’t they? 🙂

Participant

They do. I still can’t decide whether there is a pilot inside or if they’re remotes/AIs.

Participant

Good call. I usually imagine piloted, but they are a little bit small for that.

I might field them as drone-vehicles controlled next time, or remote-controlled like the “Soldier Boys” in Forever Peace.

Participant

Those Mircopanzer minis go pretty well with the mechs too.  Looks like you have a lot of fun.  I hate it when a good gaming buddy is so far away though, far too many.

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Participant

Yah, after moving to the mid-west, I’ve had to build a new gaming crew.
    Though I have a pretty decent track record of turning roleplayers into wargamers.

Participant

That’s a particularly impressive skill. I need to get Dungeon Scum on the table in front of some role-players and try my hand.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.