Home Forums Modern Want to help test some rules?

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m coming up with names for my squad….but it could take a lot of casualties…..

Participant

Someones gotta go in front. Might as well be a volunteer ๐Ÿ˜‰

Participant

Yeah I have a few victims er volunteers that I could have walk point…

Participant

Is it too late to help play test?

Participant

The game is already out, so yeah, a little bit ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.wargamevault.com/product/135451/No-End-in-Sight-Cold-war-and-modern-platoon-combat

Though if you’re interested in playtesting stuff in general, I’ll keep you in mind.

Hi,

Is there a minimum unit size in No End in Sight. Cold war and modern platoon combat ? Would it cover small forces against a larger force – eg: small Spec Ops v tonnes of Milita or Regular forces v a few snipers and still be playable?

Cheers

Participant

Is there a minimum unit size in No End in Sight. Cold war and modern platoon combat ? Would it cover small forces against a larger force โ€“ eg: small Spec Ops v tonnes of Milita or Regular forces v a few snipers and still be playable?
    Cheers

There are options for “1 man units”, if you look through the modern forum here, Shelldrake ran a vietnam game like that.
    That being said, it does work better with small teams than one man units. 3-4 figure units works fine and an elite force works very well when set up that way.

The way the game works, 2 units of 4 will be more effective than 1 unit of 8.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.