Home Forums General General Where to find 10mm plastic miniatures?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Other than Northag, are there any other sources for 10mm plastic minis? I can work with anything from WWII onwards but some relatively modern vehicles would be useful. Looking for infantry mainly, I might be able to 3D print the vehicles.

Thanks in advance.

Participant

Does it have to be plastic? Pendraken have just released Cold War Commander and have a raft of post-war releases already and more coming to coincide with the release.

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

I’m getting old and my teeth can’t chew on metal minis like I can with plastic.
    More seriously, I’m just very discriminatory against metal alloys.
    Plastic is very important.

Participant

Victrix WWII 12mm. It is 1/144 and scales well against Pendraken’s resculpted 10mm vehicles. The infantry are slimmer.

Thanks, Vitrix looks pretty nice.

Participant

May not help to simplify your search as it does not list material but there is a list of 10mm suppliers at https://www.10mm-wargaming.com/p/10mm-manufacturers.html

Not sure if it’s kept up to date…

Participant

If one wants Napoleonic or 18th century troops, the figures from second hand RISK sets offer a limited range of roughly 10mm figures that can, if desired,  be painted to represent various types and nations.

@Arthur Harman
    I was going to use them to convert into post apoalypse survivors but 18th cent guys does have less dynamic poses and the backpacks might be useful. Thanks.
    I like those horses.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.