Home Forums Terrain and Scenery Looking for a building

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Rather than ‘identify this figure’, can anyone identify this building?

Going by the roof it looks like a resin building and the figures / flower tufts look 28mm rather than 15mm

I seem to remember it was from available from eBob here in the UK (though they do not look like his clansmen) but was actually made in the USA and may have been one of two or three similar buildings in a small sub-section of a larger range of resin buildings and scatter.

A reverse image search showed environmental sculpture (Tate Modern) and Battle Systems stone walls and the Wayback machine for eBobs site for Oct 2018 (the earliest) does not show anything.

The picture is no help – its a screen shot with nothing saying anything about the building and just sat in my generic ‘Songs of Blades and Heroes’ folder (whoops).

Thanks in advance.

Participant

Found THIS

‘Medieval European / Scottish Farm: 28mm Wargame Buildings The model was designed by Hudson and Allen and produced by Vatican Enterprises.’

…so I followed up and found it HERE, scroll down a bit. Site seems to have been updated too long ago to be much, if any, use.

ps. When I did an image search it found Tracy Island!

One who puts on his armour should not boast like one who takes it off.
    Ahab, King of Israel; 1 Kings 20:11

Participant

Thank you for that.

I’m getting nothing for the Hudson and Allan site but it’s definitely the one on Vatican Enterprises and WorthPoint.

I’ll have a try at getting hold of Vatican though I see they are moving (or have moved – who knows) but I feel by the time postage is added it would break my budget – not sure if I could make it either.

Participant

Hudson and Allen are long OOP. Hopefully Vatican Enterprises haven’t followed them into oblivion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.