Home Forums General Books and Magazines sci-fi fanzine

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Over on FB I was trying to get the name of a free sci-fi fanzine I used to DL on occasion, but then people started talking about making their own new fanzine…

LINK

Thoughts?

A fanzine/webzine about sci-fi in general or about sci-fi miniatures wargaming in particular?

I love the idea of miniatures wargaming webzines, and some day I’d like to be a regular contributor to one or several, but given the unfinished state of pretty much all my projects at the moment I can’t really commit in any certain terms right now.

I am not 100% sure.
    I just know that if I had something a bit like MW, or WI, or WSS but sci-fi it would be good.
    Maybe general sci-fi, stories, artwork, some game reports, scenario ideas, people talking about sci-fi…

I’d certainly like to keep the avenue open for contributing at some unspecified point in the future, though my contributions would all likely be contained to the wargaming hobby corral (I can’t do artwork because I draw like a five-year-old, and can’t do fiction because I write like a four-year-old). I’m already thinking about stuff to contribute, but… I’m a slow-moving hobbyist and terrible at keeping promises.

Are you engaging with any other online communities besides the miniatures wargaming community in regard to this idea? Like, for instance, the RPG community or the general sci-fi literature/TV/cinema fanhood community? I’m just curious as to how large a proportion of the prospective contributors you imagine being from “our” community, even if maybe some of the contributions were to be non-wargame-centric.

Participant

Ragnarok?

The tree of Life is self pruning.

Found it:

THIS UN

Participant

Interesting but system specific

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.