Home Forums Terrain and Scenery Sniper position created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sniper position created

01 – First i began with a large round MDF base, black foamboard was used for the walls, i used Bosik
    for sealing them together.

[/url]

02 – 3mm cork tile cut into brickwork, i overlapped the edges, dont bother cutting the brick to fit the
    walls, we can do this much later, leave small gaps between each brick, i also used matchstick crafts
    sticks for the door casing….much better than normal matchsticks, they are smaller and much neater.

[/url]

03 – I then used more foamboard to creat the platform inside the walls, balsa wood is used for the support
    beams for my flooring.The cork bricks are filled with mortar…i used filler, then a small damp rag to remove
    some of the mortar, then a dry rag or tissue, leave over night to dry.

[/url]

04 – Coffee stirrers for my wood flooring, and where i never did any brickwork, i gave a touch of Daz clay,
    the brickwork at this stage would be cut to fit the edges and i also chipped away at a number of bricks
    to create that damaged look.

[/url]

05 – On the Daz clay i would PVA glue some fine sand, to give it some sort of texture, simply paint up
    and place the snipers in postion….job done, well i hope i have given some ideas to others, snipers will
    always find great postions on the battle field, i just find this a good way to represent that.

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken!

Keymaster

DUUUUUUDE, those bricks!!

Participant

Love the bricks. The red face brick is the same as my house 😁

I especially like the position with the prone sniper on: looks like a pallet put onto a wall corner.

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Participant

Look really nice, thank you for sharing!

http://jozistinman.blogspot.com/

Participant

Thanks guys hope it helps others to create

Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.