Home Forums Ambush Alley Games Force on Force Ambush Alley Errata?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does anyone know if AA! ever generated errata? If so please post a link. I ask as having played a couple of scenarios I have already come across an issue. In the sequence of play, at the start of the rules and again in the QRS at the end, checking for insurgents arriving on hot spots is done half way through the turn (before the regulars activate) while every scenario states this happens at the end of the game turn. Any thoughts on which is correct if no errata exists? Thank you.

Participant

I think that the AA errata was integrated directly in the rules. I have the the 1.8.3 version. Don’t know if other versions are out, because I gone with FoF.

Participant

I have the same version number. I looked on the Ambush Alley Games site and they list the 2007 edition on their pdf for sale. Version 1.8.3 is copyright 2007 and printed on 2008 so I assume this is the last (latest?) version. So still some “issues” with even this version. So at some point time to create a “new errata” probably (I assume) based on all of our input. If Shawn would be so kind as to add his $0.02 towards this effort, or make it available on the AAG site, or a link to here, that would be great.

Participant

Probably, after 1.8.3, started FoF. I don’t think he goes on with new rules. The better solution is that you start to think yourself about some new addenda.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.