Home Forums General General How many games a year?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

How often do you get to game on average each year?
    Just for fun, nothing serious about this poll.

[poll question=’How often do you get to game on average each year?’ answers=’0,1,2-3,4-6,7-10,11-20,21-30,31-50,51+’]

Participant

Last year I actually recorded the number of games and was pleasantly suprised at how often I got a game in. Mostly in late Autumn, Winter and early Spring with little during the Summer. This year has seen a whole raft of games which is rather unusual for me.

Participant

I get to play a face to face game most weeks, plus whatever I throw in solitaire, though sometimes there can be gaps of a couple of weeks which are game free.

Participant

ROughly once a week, about half of those solitaire.

Participant

Once a week with a real person and once or twice a week solo.

Participant

I’m ashamed to say I’ve gone from a 30+ man down to a 4-6 in the last 9 months, mitigating circumstances but. It would be nice to get back to the once a week routine… I’ll have to go with the whole quality over quantity argument

Hang on a minute are we talking games or pocket billiards, I forget…..

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
    Slowly Over A Low Flame

Participant

I get to play a face to face game most weeks, plus whatever I throw in solitaire, though sometimes there can be gaps of a couple of weeks which are game free.

What he said.

Participant

About 2-3 times a month, sometimes once a week. Glad to have a fabulous partner who makes this possible.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.