Home Forums Alternate History Victorian Sci Fi IHMN Gothic released

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We are pleased to announce that In Her Majesty’s Name Gothic is now available on pre-order from the gentlemen at North Star, http://northstarfigures.com/prod.php?prod=9018

The Front Cover of IHMN Gothic

This is the third supplement for the game and has been produced by The Ministry of Gentlemanly Warfare, authors of IHMN, Daishō and Blood Eagle.

Within these pages, you shall find new weapons and equipment, talents and powers, and creatures both normal and supernatural. As well as a host of new companies to fight or, bring on, the darkness that threatens to engulf the Old World.

You will meet old enemies such as Vlad Tepes, Prince of Wallachia, and his nemesis Abraham van Helsing. Play the brave men of the Imperial Nightwatch as they test their modern might against the terrifying vampire minions of the immortal Countess Bathory. Rouse the Village mob to drive out Baron Viktor von Frankenstein and his abominations. Tread the corridors of power as a member of the Illuminati or, join the Gypsies to hunt Werewolves under the full moon. Witness Sampson Caine and the Nuns of the Order of the Bringer of Salvation defend the innocent from the predations of the Dread Monks of Sucevita. Unleash the Unborn upon the terrible White Slavers. You can also upgrade and test your existing IHMN companies against these many terrors.

New scenarios and landscapes will take your companies into dark forests, mist shrouded castles, ancient ruins, pagan altars and grim, fortified villages the length and breadth of Transylvania, Wallachia and the ever-forbidding Carpathian Mountains.

This is classic Victorian Gothic Horror at its grisly, horripilating best. It is not recommended for ladies and gentlemen of a nervous disposition, for the darkness will feed upon their terror.

It is expected that the book will be ready to despatch by North Star in early March.

Participant

And this news just in,,,

To celebrate the long-awaited release of IHMN Gothic, North Star have put the original IHMN range on sale, and re-released the much sought-after five special figures for sale until the book is with them.

So you have two weeks to get them folks!

http://northstarfigures.com/list.php?man=148&page=1

Inactive

I keep telling myself:
    You don’t need this

You do not like Horror ever since that fateful afternoon home from school on a stormy day with no one else home and Lon Chaney on the TV

Isn’t  Tarzan, Sheena, Mowgli, Jungle Jim, Jane Badall,  and all the others enough?

Participant

But how about Lady Beaufort Summers, does she not need you too?

Inactive

who?

why does that sound familiar?

Participant

She is in Europe doing the grand tour with her younger sister Aurora, her companion Miss Wilhelmina Rosenburg and her guardian Professor Sir Rupert Giles.

Inactive

She is in Europe doing the grand tour with her younger sister Aurora, her companion Miss Wilhelmina Rosenburg and her guardian Professor Sir Rupert Giles.

Sorry, no memory of these…

Terrible with names but I do remember faces.

Inactive

Looked at North Star but 5£ shipping on 12£ item is not going to attract me – will wait to see it locally and see if it woos me enough to buy it.

Are you… are you referencing Buffy the Vampire Slayer? 

Participant

Ah, Miss Wilhelmina Rosenburg. *sigh* I was telling myself I did not need this supplement, but if Miss Rosenburg needs my help then I must hurry to aid her by sending my man out to purchase it.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

https://roderickdale.co.uk/
    https://emidsvikings.ac.uk/

Well, if this isn’t only about old-timey interpretations of gothic horror anymore, then I demand equal representation for all vampire mythoses 

(Please note, I did deliberately pick the most singularly ridiculous artwork for this media franchise that I could find – it’s not all as bad as that!).

Participant

Are you… are you referencing Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

You might think that but I could not possibly comment 🙂

Participant

A sneak peek…

Inactive

Sadly, I see only a little white box.  A polar bear wearing a white ski mask in a blizzard?

Participant

Sadly, I see only a little white box. A polar bear wearing a white ski mask in a blizzard?

My bad. I shall see what I can do to fix it.

Inactive

Preordered from OMM.

Even if it is not my cup of tea it won’t take up much space in my crates of rules.

If I like it I will let you know.

It was the Brunette with the the brown skin, the smoldering look and the dark eyes catching the flames of the campfire that drew me in.

Participant

Ladies, Gentlemen and, you at the back, yes you…

IHMN Gothic is no longer on pre-order from North Star because the books have arrived, Huzzah!

So, if you wish to obtain a nice shiny copy of this much anticipated tome you can now order it from https://northstarfigures.com/prod.php?prod=9019.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.