Home Forums General Conventions and Shows Looking to game at a show

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Who out there runs a wargames show in the UK and would be happy to have me come along as a gamer and put on a participation game?
    One show did say that I would have to pay if I wanted to put a game despite not bringing any stock to sell and only coming as a gamer.
    I am not interested in paying to put on a game, especially if others don’t at the show.

Drop me an e-mail if you are in the South or Midlands ish and have space for gamers!

[email protected]

Participant

Who out there runs a wargames show in the UK and would be happy to have me come along as a gamer and put on a participation game? One show did say that I would have to pay if I wanted to put a game despite not bringing any stock to sell and only coming as a gamer.

Very strange  they must not get many demo or participation games, that is very sad really encourages wargamers to support their show.

Ah no, they have plenty of games.

If you don’t have a war-games business but want to promote a companies rules and figures and your club by putting on a game, it is free.
    If you do have a war-games business and want to do the same, you have to pay, even when attending as a gamer not a trader and not selling anything.

I just want to play a game at a show and have a giggle like the others…

Participant

“Wargames south” who run Bovington show at the tank museum are very approachable and social.  Or go incognito to the original show.

Participant

Ahh! Incognito – an Italian word meaning “nice gear change”…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.